Since 1995, PREMONT-Wloclawek provides services for the pulp and paper, chemical, energy and related industries.
The scope of our services includes:
- Disassembly, assembly and repair of industrial machinery and equipment
- Fabrication and erection of steel structures made of carbon and austenitic steel
- Fabrication and erection of piping made of carbon and austenitic steel
- Fabrication and erection of process tanks made of carbon and austenitic steel
- Cutting and folding of metal sheets thick up to 8mm
Our company currently has 20 employees (17 locksmiths-fitters and 3 welders).
Each welder is equipped with TIG welding equipment.
We have a 400 m2 workshop, machines for manual tooling (guillotine and rolls), MIG-MAG welding machines and the necessary means of transport.
We provide a dedicated group of employees, full organization of work and the supply of primary and secondary materials.
The company has full insurance of employees and complete insurance of the company.